- Who Knew About MDA's Advisory Committee Filing Deadline?
Your opportunity to serve on the Minnesota Department of Agriculture's Water Quality Certification Advisory Committee has come and gone.
- In Search Of An Original Ohio Master Farmer
The first Master Farmer winners were awarded gold medallions. Today’s winners get bronze plaques.
- Urging Action On Propane Shortage
Propane prices are skyrocketing; what can you do?
- No Small Potatoes ...Or Tomatoes
Would you like a share of a $1.3 million market? That's the estimate of sales at South Dakota farmers' markets in 2013.
- A Farmer Shall Lead Them
Missouri has a farmer as its new department of agriculture director. But can he talk the talk and walk the walk?
- How Government Shutdown Affects Farmers
Farm bill expired Oct. 1, same day government shut down.
- In The Numbers Game, Nebraska Scores Big Time
Rankings show the Cornhusker State's farmers and ranchers produce more and do so in a sustainable way.
- Families Growing Our Food: Melons and More for Helgoth Family
For decades, the Helgoth family has been providing locally-raised produce to their loyal customers.
- Conservation And Tithing: Doing What Is Right
Donating 10% of your land, or 10% of your profits, for conservation.
- Always Plenty New To See And Do At Iowa State Fair
This year's edition of the Iowa State Fair runs Aug. 8 to 18 at state fairgrounds in Des Moines.