- How Government Shutdown Affects Farmers
Farm bill expired Oct. 1, same day government shut down.
- In The Numbers Game, Nebraska Scores Big Time
Rankings show the Cornhusker State's farmers and ranchers produce more and do so in a sustainable way.
- Families Growing Our Food: Melons and More for Helgoth Family
For decades, the Helgoth family has been providing locally-raised produce to their loyal customers.
- Conservation And Tithing: Doing What Is Right
Donating 10% of your land, or 10% of your profits, for conservation.
- Always Plenty New To See And Do At Iowa State Fair
This year's edition of the Iowa State Fair runs Aug. 8 to 18 at state fairgrounds in Des Moines.
- What's the Hold-Up?
Still waiting for the state's revised nitrogen fertilizer management plan.
- Pedaling Across Iowa, Learning About Agriculture
Podcasts will tell the story of Iowa agriculture as thousands of bicyclists ride along the 2013 RAGBRAI route across the state.
- Trade Missions Serve Critical Purpose
Exporting grain and livestock products important to Nebraska.
- On the Farm, What Tech Tool is the Next Big Thing?
Technology and creativity keep progressing, so we openly ask ourselves, "What is the next great thing on the farm?"
- Get To Grillin'
Avoid food-borne illness, cook meat to correct temperatures.