- Behind The Scenes At Ag PhD
Darren Hefty, co-host of the popular ag TV show and new radio call-in show, says his dad gave him a checkbook at age 4 and his first hired man at 12.
- Looking On The Bright Side Of Lower Prices
A South Dakota farmer lists the positive things that will happen in a year when crop profit margins are tight.
- Farm policy from the grassroots
Loads of information, delegate votes on policy, keynote speeches highlight American Farm Bureau Convention.
- The Hottest Thing in Ag Tech Right Now
Drones are the hottest tech in ag right now. Why are farmers crowding around to get a look at this new tech?
- Is the Customer Always Right?
The vocal minority wants GMO crops gone. But if they don't understand science? Biotechnology? Regulatory process? Do they still get to make the rules?
- Winter Wheat Crop On The Edge
Ohio’s soft red winter wheat crop is ready for harvest, but incessant rains frustrate both farmers and buyers. Now quality concerns arise.
- Corn Belt Crop Update: Northeast Corn Development Leads Midwest
Northeast corn may be up to two weeks ahead of that in Iowa and central Corn Belt.
- Imagine If Only 60% Of Your Corn Crop Was Emerged
Northeast corn and soybeans have it good this year compared to what I'm seeing traveling to western Iowa.