- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- Iowa Defends Renewable Fuel Standard
Iowa farm and ethanol groups vow to fight EPA's proposal to reduce the required use of the corn-based fuel.
- Attacks On Corn Ethanol Continue
Iowa Corn Growers and Governor Branstad urge you to let EPA know what you think.
- Crazy Timing For Ethanol Cutback
Gas prices fall below $3 gallon and corn prices fall below $4 per bushel -- and then we cut back the Renewable Fuel Standard for ethanol?
- Cellulosic Ethanol Looks More Promising After Tours
Hearing from DuPont director of cellulosic ethanol development, touring research farm paint a promising picture for future of bioproducts