- Five Favorite Farm Photos
Day 30 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Wrapping up a month of posts with some of my favorite photos from my tenure at Prairie Farmer!
- Five Things to Get a Farmer for Christmas
Day 29 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Who's shopping today? Here are five ideas for the farmer in your life!
- Five Things for Which I Am Thankful
It's Day 28 of 30 Days|FIVE Things and it's Thanksgiving! Thinking beef, turkey, kids and husbands today.
- Five Things I Want My Kids to Know Before They Leave My House
It's Day 27 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: cooking from scratch, balanced meals, livestock, meat and working together. Are you sensing a theme here?!
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- Farmers Help Community Build New High School Track
Volunteers use tractors, pickups, and cover crop seed to help build high school track.
- Five Things Farmers Need to Know about Consumers
Day 25 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: biotechnology, cancer, safe, abundant, affordable, transparency...what do those words really mean to consumers?
- Five Favorite Verses from the Bible
Day 24 of 30 Days: it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving and with thankfulness on my mind and in my heart, here are five verses that carry me through.
- Anger Management in a Rural Community
In a rural community, we need to be slow to anger and go easy on our hardworking volunteers.
- Ten Reasons to Be Thankful This Year
If you can't find reasons to be thankful this week, you need to take a closer look!