- Fighting Words About Farming
An author of a new book writes that a lot farming is "simply sitting around and letting plants grow and letting animals get fat."
- 10 Reasons A Famer Is An Ideal Valentine
A farmer is the perfect Valentine. Here is a list of 10 reasons why.
- Super-Sized Equipment Not Suited for Highly Erodible Ground
Matching machinery size to soil conservation needs on Iowa's steep slopes.
- What's In The Farm Bill 'Bag' For You
Hundreds of groups thanked Congress for finally getting the Farm Bill done. Here's a peek at what's in it for Northeast farmers.
- 5 Tips To Help You Keep Your New Year's Resolutions
Whether you've made personal or business resolutions, these five tips will help you live up to your expectations in 2014.
- The Farmer Gets A Christmas Bonus
UPDATE: The saga of the abandoned dog ends with a Christmas bonus for the farmer, puppies and a vet bill.
- How Dairy Carrie Wrote a Viral Blog Post
Earlier this month, a Wisconsin dairy farmer wrote a blog post that's garnered more than 300,000 hits. Here's how she did it.
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- Warning Hunters, The Farmer Is Checking Cows
With deer season in full swing, hunters need to watch for the farmer who is walking the pasture.
- Randall Reeder Presents Will Rogers
Ohio farmers might want to ask Santa to bring them a copy of this new book capturing the agricultural comments of famed humorist Will Rogers.