- Another Wetland Snafu
Farmers who helped keep their town from being flooded three years ago are now being investigated by NRCS for draining wetlands.
- Super-Sized Equipment Not Suited for Highly Erodible Ground
Matching machinery size to soil conservation needs on Iowa's steep slopes.
- A Fresh Look At Farm Profits
Are you hoping for a profit this year, or are you planning for one? There is a difference and its easy to see when you rearrange the profit formula.
- Ten Reasons to Be Thankful This Year
If you can't find reasons to be thankful this week, you need to take a closer look!
- How Government Shutdown Affects Farmers
Farm bill expired Oct. 1, same day government shut down.
- Educating Non-Farming Folks, One At A Time
Farmers and conservationists walk around the farm, talk and learn from each other.
- State Officials Defend Iowa's Nutrient Reduction Strategy
Iowa leaders say voluntary approach to reducing farm runoff will work if given a chance.
- It's Time To Install Central Air
Climate change is real – the growing season in central Wisconsin is three weeks longer than it was in 1950.
- A Legacy Of Soil Conservation and Farmland Preservation
Roger Wolfe never met a stranger and never missed a chance to talk about the importance of soil conservation and farmland preservation.