- Who Will Protect Agriculture From All The Land Mines?
The need to speak up, get involved and tell your story is greater than ever!
- Good call, Governor and Minnesota Lawmakers
Minnesota asks and receives federal assistance to ease propane shortage for families and farmers.
- You Had Better Speak Up on the Renewable Fuel Standard
I didn't think my comments on the RFS would matter until I read some anti-ag, anti-farmer, anti-ethanol lies already sent to the EPA.
- Bye Bye Hefty Write-off?
Gone is the rich depreciation tax break that had supported capital markets but investing in the farm is still necessary.
- My 2 Cents On The Renewable Fuel Standard
I'm against mandates, but I'm against lies more. What I'm for: Gasoline or E85 for $1.69, not $3.79.
- You Might Be A Hay Waster If…
Confessions of a livestock owner who wastes hay. Here are a few signs that you too could be a hay waster.
- Why Iowa Needs A Farm Bill Now
Iowa leaders remain hopeful Congress will pass a new farm bill before end of the year.
- Don’t Worry, The Farmer Will Work 7 Days For Your Food
While consumers sleep, the farmer works to provide food for their day off. The farmer is the original weekend warrior.
- Farm Show Revealed
Farm Progress Show brings out the heart of ag industry.
- $3.25 Corn? Soybeans Under $10?
Are you ready for a new era now that the biofuel rush is over? An AgResource Company analyst outlines what he thinks will happen.