- Help! We're Overrun By Wanna-be Farm Regulator -- Parasites!
We're being overrun by wanna-be farm regulators (parasites?) with no farm experience, no sense of unintended consequences.
- Who Will Protect Agriculture From All The Land Mines?
The need to speak up, get involved and tell your story is greater than ever!
- Cattlemen Share Experiences This Past Winter
Cold winter weather provides opportunity for cattle producers to show commitment to calf care with consumers.
- Who Knew About MDA's Advisory Committee Filing Deadline?
Your opportunity to serve on the Minnesota Department of Agriculture's Water Quality Certification Advisory Committee has come and gone.
- Opportunities Raising Pigs
PED virus and other challenges face modern pork producers, but opportunities are on the horizon.
- I Blame The FFA For Changes In Rural Youth
In honor of National FFA Week, 6 reasons why I blame the FFA for the actions of America's rural youth.
- 10 Reasons A Famer Is An Ideal Valentine
A farmer is the perfect Valentine. Here is a list of 10 reasons why.
- Calves in the House and Kids in the Barn
Friendship leads to blog which leads to radio interview, which leads to a reminder: farm kids love their livestock, come rain, snow or polar vortex.
- A Fresh Look At Farm Profits
Are you hoping for a profit this year, or are you planning for one? There is a difference and its easy to see when you rearrange the profit formula.
- The Promise of the Prairie
The cold winds are blowing again, but take heart in this image: it will be spring eventually and you'll be planting corn eventually.