- Blogging through the Beltway: DC Dialogue
Ag's legislative heavy-hitters discuss California eggs, TPP, Trade Promotion Authority, trade with Cuba, GMO labeling and farm safety net programs
- The Friday Five: Rare Edition
GMO bill, steaks, science, social media and more: here are five links to catch you up on the week in food and agriculture.
- The Friday Five: Walk in Their Shoes Edition
Veggie deliverers, daughters-in-law, vegans and activists: five reads that actually have a lot to do with each other, in all the best ways.
- National GMO Labeling Hearing Dec. 10
Anti-GMO groups plan to push their DARK food labeling agenda at the House subcommittee hearing in Washington, D.C.
- GMO Labeling Victories in West Underscore Public's Understanding
It seems many voters didn't sway under pressure of million-dollar campaigns
- The Friday Five: Solutions Edition
Big vs. small farms, free cows, hick farmers, free Farmland, GMO problems and more: here are five links to catch you up on the week in food and ag.
- The Friday Five: Cattle Show Edition
Hearts of gold, GMOs, farming videos and (poor) activists: here are five links to catch you up on the week in food and agriculture.
- Send up prayers for Nebraska's storm victims
Tornadoes, flooding and hail combine to wreak havoc in parts of the state
- Confessions of a Farm Wife, Vol. 12
We're down a farm wife but still talking GMOs, labeling laws, landlords, food safety and food dollars: where are they really going?
- Pssst: Organic Extremists Think You Don't Exist
You know those ridiculous, extreme, logic-defying arguments you've heard about food production on social media? I think I've talked with their source.