- Why I Believe in Leadership Contests for Youth
Put kids under fire and see how they react. It's great training for the future.
- High-yield Producers Offer Insight
Hearing top-yielders talk about their crops and what they expect is always an insight into ways to benchmark yourself.
- Going to the Birds a Sign of Farm Landscape Diversity
Researchers say that a healthy population of songbirds on your farm is an indicator of ecological diversity and healthy ecosystems.
- Savor The Crazy Spring Despite The Planter Dust
Despite the crazy planting season, make the season's 'downers' into 'uppers' urge these young farmers.
- The Friday Five: April Fool's Edition
Data, 'waters of the U.S.', CAFOs and webinars: here are five links to catch you up on food and agriculture this week.
- Confessions of a Farm Wife: Vol. 8 | Guest Star Edition
We have a special guest! Farmer and cattleman Joe Webel talks calving and preparation and mud and more.
- Confessions of a Farm Wife: Vol. 7
We're back around the kitchen counter, re-capping Emily's experience as a Commodity Classic panelist, and talking spring weather...and mud...and the Farmland film.
- Blogging Through Brazil: Wacky Weather
Farmers across Brazil face similar concerns over wild swings in weather.
- The Friday Five: Ag Day Edition
Borlaug and Stine and more: here are five links to catch you up on the week in food and agriculture.
- Blogging Though Brazil: Extreme Farm
Brazil’s large ag operations offer new look to diversified farming.