- Master Farmer Spirit Is In The Air
The class of 2014 features Phyllis and Roy Bardole from Rippey; Brian and Cindy Kemp from Sibley; Ann and Marlyn Jorgensen from Garrison; and Gene and Marita Rouse from Huxley.
- Cover Crop Reflections
The concept of planting cover crops to build soil is nothing new, but the idea is gaining new followers in the field every day.
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow … Just Know How Much
You still have a chance to outguess the weather forecaster and win free seed.
- Harvest Time: Lofty View from the Cab of the Combine
Who needs a mountain vista when you have the majestic view from the driver's seat of a combine?
- Harvest Time: Haste Makes Waste
Take your time during harvest to protect grain and profits.
- The Difference Between a Weed and a Crop
If you look at the history of modern domestic crops, most started out being considered weeds.
- Husker Harvest Days 2013: Four Things I Learned in Three Days
Husker Harvest Days 2013 is now history, but interaction between farmers and the businesses that make farms tick will live on all year long.
- Day One of Husker Harvest Days: Hot Day. Cool Stuff.
Husker Harvest Days 2013 kicked off Tuesday with great crowds and lots to see and do.
- Husker Harvest Days 2013: Five Things You Won't Want to Miss
Crops and livestock, machinery and irrigation, technology and antique farm equipment are all waiting for you at HHD this year.
- Identity Protection: I Can't Even Get My Own Private Information
Between usernames, passcodes, my own forgetfulness and secret questions, I can't gain access to my own information when I need it.