- Help! We're Overrun By Wanna-be Farm Regulators -- Parasites!
We're being overrun by wanna-be farm regulators (parasites?) with no farm experience, no sense of unintended consequences.
- Meet Harold, Helen and Maria
It is for this very reason of meeting strangers and making their day with simple conversation that makes me love what I do.
- 10 Reasons A Famer Is An Ideal Valentine
A farmer is the perfect Valentine. Here is a list of 10 reasons why.
- Weather Outlook for the Upcoming Growing Season
State climatologist gives his opinion on what the weather could be like this summer.
- Agritechnica Exhibitors Tell Their Stories
An international farm show forces exhibitors to do a great job telling their stories in many languages.
- Farm shows, travel and ag tech
Farm machinery shows aren't just popular in the United States, Germany is a hot stop too.
- Rethinking Fueling Options
Propane has a lot of uses, and I mean a lot.
- Husker Harvest Days 2013: Four Things I Learned in Three Days
Husker Harvest Days 2013 is now history, but interaction between farmers and the businesses that make farms tick will live on all year long.
- King Corn's Secrets To High Yields
Randy Dowdy tells how he produced a 372-bushel-per-acre entry for the National Corn Growers Yield Contest and how he's seen 500 bushels per acre on his yield monitor.
- Husker Harvest Days 2013: Five Things You Won't Want to Miss
Crops and livestock, machinery and irrigation, technology and antique farm equipment are all waiting for you at HHD this year.