- The Friday Five: April Fool's Edition
Data, 'waters of the U.S.', CAFOs and webinars: here are five links to catch you up on food and agriculture this week.
- I Fell For Two April Fool's Jokes This Year
Be sure to check out our spring grain market analysis webinar this Monday.
- Showing Consumers the Face of the American Farmer
"Farmland" documentary aims to address consumer concerns and illustrate the realities of farming from six different perspectives.
- They Came, They Heard, But They Didn't Listen
Nebraska Unicameral misses opportunity to ease property tax burden.
- USDA April Crop Report And Your Bottom Line
Join the April 7 webinar hosted by The Farmer's sister publication, Farm Futures, to learn how global markets may impact spring planting.
- Women in Agriculture Hold the Future of Many Farms
About half of the farmland in the U.S. is owned or co-owned by women.
- Iowans Fight Big Oil's Effort To Dismantle RFS
Iowa ethanol and biodiesel advocates flew to Washington D.C. last week to defend a strong and growing Renewable Fuel Standard.
- April Fool's Day - A 'Holiday' Sans Candy
No gifts expected, no decorations.
- Let's Get Ready to Rumble!
Okay, so many of you have already started to plant, but north of I-70 we're still waiting, but you can almost feel the tension.
- Confessions of a Farm Wife: Vol. 6
It was a Confessions road trip! We're re-capping Dr. Ron Hanson: farm family relationships, families that don't speak, don't plan, don't give up control and more!