- Help! We're Overrun By Wanna-be Farm Regulators -- Parasites!
We're being overrun by wanna-be farm regulators (parasites?) with no farm experience, no sense of unintended consequences.
- Your Comments Are Wanted On New GMO Seeds
Public comments on a new biotech seed and weed control system make for interesting reading.
- Big Hurdles For Industrial Beets
Industrial beets might be a great crop, but EPA wants to cut the renewable fuel standard and the food-versus-fuel debate hasn't gone away.
- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- You Had Better Speak Up on the Renewable Fuel Standard
I didn't think my comments on the RFS would matter until I read some anti-ag, anti-farmer, anti-ethanol lies already sent to the EPA.
- Bright Future For Corn, But Does Danger Lurk Around Every Corner?
At the S.D. corn convention, speakers say there's plenty of profit potential in corn -- but many political and regulatory challenges are coming.
- My 2 Cents On The Renewable Fuel Standard
I'm against mandates, but I'm against lies more. What I'm for: Gasoline or E85 for $1.69, not $3.79.
- EPA's Chesapeake Bay 'Backstops' Would Kill Many Small Farms
Many farmers – not just in the Chesapeake Bay watershed – aren't aware of EPA's 'backstops' if their watersheds fail to meet water quality goals.
- Iowa Defends Renewable Fuel Standard
Iowa farm and ethanol groups vow to fight EPA's proposal to reduce the required use of the corn-based fuel.
- Attacks On Corn Ethanol Continue
Iowa Corn Growers and Governor Branstad urge you to let EPA know what you think.