- Winter Weather Was Tough on Pheasants and Pheasant Habitat
Real key to boosting pheasant populations is getting healthy and strong hens into spring nesting season.
- Nesting Habitat Key to Pheasant Numbers
Even the pheasant capital is experiencing problems.
- Crazy Timing For Ethanol Cutback
Gas prices fall below $3 gallon and corn prices fall below $4 per bushel -- and then we cut back the Renewable Fuel Standard for ethanol?
- CRP Conversion Alone Isn't To Blame For Pheasant Decline
Last year's drought and this year cool spring reduced pheasant population, too.
- Conservation And Tithing: Doing What Is Right
Donating 10% of your land, or 10% of your profits, for conservation.
- Sign Me Up For The Union Of Concerned Agriculturists
The Union of Concerned Scientists, based in Cambridge, Mass, has a lot to say about today's agriculture. We are currently in negotiations to bring them back down to earth.
- A Legacy Of Soil Conservation and Farmland Preservation
Roger Wolfe never met a stranger and never missed a chance to talk about the importance of soil conservation and farmland preservation.