- Cold Weather Calls For Tomato Chili And A Side Of Cinnamon Roll
This time of year gets me anxious to get back into the kitchen and cook up some warm tasting tomato chili. What's your favorite chili recipe?
- Rethinking Fueling Options
Propane has a lot of uses, and I mean a lot.
- S.D. Farmers Ask HSUS To Drop Horse Processing Injunction
They say because of HSUS opposition to humane processing facilities in the U.S., more horses are suffering.
- An Easy Sweet Corn Casserole Recipe the Family Will Love
Don't know what to do with all that sweet corn? Try out this casserole. You'll love it.
- Trade Missions Serve Critical Purpose
Exporting grain and livestock products important to Nebraska.
- Dollars Still Needed To Defend Beef
The drought's harsh impacts on cattlemen and poor market conditions were cited as the reasons to stay the course for now.
- Get To Grillin'
Avoid food-borne illness, cook meat to correct temperatures.
- Dairy Industry Deflects Milk Quality One More Time
At issue is milk quality. The industry uses a measurement called the somatic cell count to determine if milk is clean and of the highest quality.
- The Day I Wowed My Wife With Crock-Pot Pulled Pork
You really can get amazing pulled pork from a Crock-Pot. That's right, I said Crock-Pot, not smoker.