- Iowans Fight Big Oil's Effort To Dismantle RFS
Iowa ethanol and biodiesel advocates flew to Washington D.C. last week to defend a strong and growing Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- You Had Better Speak Up on the Renewable Fuel Standard
I didn't think my comments on the RFS would matter until I read some anti-ag, anti-farmer, anti-ethanol lies already sent to the EPA.
- Iowa Defends Renewable Fuel Standard
Iowa farm and ethanol groups vow to fight EPA's proposal to reduce the required use of the corn-based fuel.
- $3.25 Corn? Soybeans Under $10?
Are you ready for a new era now that the biofuel rush is over? An AgResource Company analyst outlines what he thinks will happen.
- Farm Bill Shopping List
Sen. Heidi Heitkamp lists 15 things that she thinks the U.S. House and Senate Ag Committee members should put in the Farm Bill.
- Perspectives On Feeding The World's Growing Population
At this spring's conference, Dilip Kulkarni of India's Jain Irrigation Systems, believes time is running out to meet future food needs.
- Sign Me Up For The Union Of Concerned Agriculturists
The Union of Concerned Scientists, based in Cambridge, Mass, has a lot to say about today's agriculture. We are currently in negotiations to bring them back down to earth.