- Iowans Fight Big Oil's Effort To Dismantle RFS
Iowa ethanol and biodiesel advocates flew to Washington D.C. last week to defend a strong and growing Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Ethanol Industry Set To Fight EPA On Blend Rule
What's behind EPA's move to cut the amount of biofuel blended into our nation's gasoline supply?
- You Had Better Speak Up on the Renewable Fuel Standard
I didn't think my comments on the RFS would matter until I read some anti-ag, anti-farmer, anti-ethanol lies already sent to the EPA.
- My 2 Cents On The Renewable Fuel Standard
I'm against mandates, but I'm against lies more. What I'm for: Gasoline or E85 for $1.69, not $3.79.
- $3.25 Corn? Soybeans Under $10?
Are you ready for a new era now that the biofuel rush is over? An AgResource Company analyst outlines what he thinks will happen.