- Extension Service to Celebrate Centennial
Nebraska Farmer promoted Extension's goals in those early years.
- Lessons from the '80s: Your Most Important Assets
A handful of state Farm Bureau presidents share hard-earned wisdom from the '80s farm crisis. This story personifies them all.
- College: 'Congratulations! You're In!'
How my niece got her big news, plus a comprehensive list of ag scholarships. If you're headed to college, you won't want to miss this!
- A Guiding Voice For Extension
U-M seeks nominations for Extension's Citizens Advisory Committee.
- Five Favorite Farm Photos
Day 30 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Wrapping up a month of posts with some of my favorite photos from my tenure at Prairie Farmer!
- Five Things to Get a Farmer for Christmas
Day 29 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: Who's shopping today? Here are five ideas for the farmer in your life!
- Five Things for Which I Am Thankful
It's Day 28 of 30 Days|FIVE Things and it's Thanksgiving! Thinking beef, turkey, kids and husbands today.
- Five Things I Want My Kids to Know Before They Leave My House
It's Day 27 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: cooking from scratch, balanced meals, livestock, meat and working together. Are you sensing a theme here?!
- Five Things about GMOs
It's Day 26 of 30 Days|FIVE Things: today, here's a look at five common myths regarding biotechnology and the facts behind them.
- Farmers Help Community Build New High School Track
Volunteers use tractors, pickups, and cover crop seed to help build high school track.