- USDA, Navy Expand Farm-to-Fleet Biofuels Program
Biofuels can now be purchased as part of regular procurement process
- Pork Specialists Convene For PRRS Meeting
Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome meeting draws more than 200 participants
- FDA To Phase Out 'Medically Important' Microbial Use in Livestock
Agency says plan will 'ensure judicious use of antibiotics in food animals'
- NSAC Offers Webinar On Crop Insurance, Cover Crop Termination
National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition to discuss USDA policies on cover crops' termination and crop insurance
- Lucas Plans For Short-Term Farm Bill Extension
House Ag leader says move will ease permanent law threat
- Trade Rep Office Signals TPP Progress
Office of U.S. Trade Representative details ag's stake in TPP
- FSIS Sets Resolutions for 2014
USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service outlines goals to September, 2014
- Are Real Dairy Products on Your Holiday Menu?
National Milk Producers introduce new video to make sure REAL dairy hits holiday tables this year
- Kinze Stakes Claim to Planter First
Company announces it will roll out a multi-hybrid electric concept planter.
- Novozymes, Monsanto Establish BioAg Alliance
Partnership will discover, develop and sell microbial solutions to enable use of fewer crop inputs