- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Farmers Doing Their Part
New Natural Resources Conservation Service study confirms Chesapeake watershed farmers are doing their part in the Bay cleanup. But...
- New York Farmers Donate Close To 8.4-million Pounds of Food
New York Farmers thanked for donating 8.4 Million pounds of food to state food banks at this week's Farm Bureau annual meeting.
- 4 Tips To Maximizing Your Farm Life ROI!
With farm activities slowing down for a needed winter breather, now's the time to invest thought in maximizing your return on your life investment.
- Ford Delivers First-Ever Natural Gas Powered F-150 Pickup
First Ford F-150 pickups with a natural gas-powered option rolled off assembly line before Thanksgiving.
- Donate Your Deer To Meet Hunger Needs
Here are three ways you can share your successful deer harvest and spread the thanks-giving with the less fortunate.
- Cornell Offers Farmers A 'One Stop Web Shop' On Climate Change
New Cornell website offers farmers a new place to learn about dealing with climate change, and how to be part of the solution.
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol Plant In Iowa Is Still A 'Go'
While U.S. EPA weighs a proposed cutback in its ethanol mandate, three cellulosic plants in Iowa will produce more than double the reduced quota.
- Pennsylvania Roads And Bridges Get A $267 Million Upgrade
On Monday, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett $1.3-billion transportation funding bill none too soon for state's rural roads and bridges.
- These Deer Can 'Text' Where They're Going
Text messages sent to and from GPS collars allow researchers to monitor deer movements.