- 7 Ag Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Food insecurity, GMO bills, PEDV tracking and cow methane 'fartpacks'
- The Making of 'Farmland,' Ag's Newest Documentary
Farmer participants of 'Farmland' reflect on experiences making the film at the Tribeca Film Festival
- CDC Finds Shrinking Salmonella Infections, but More Campylobacter
CDC touts Food Safety Modernization Act and Salmonella Action Plan as ways to further prevent illness
- Change In Texas Drought Mixed, Midwest Improves
Wisconsin and Iowa see beneficial improvement from snow and rain; Texas shows mix of drought improvement and degradation
- GMO Labeling Bill Close to Finish Line in Vermont
Vermont's bill to label GMOs won't be triggered by labeling laws in surrounding states
- 60 Ag Organizations Receive Funding to Boost Exports
USDA's Market Access and Foreign Market Development programs award funding for export promotion.
- French Parliament Orders Ban on GM Corn Cultivation
Parliament adopts law prohibiting cultivation of varieties of genetically modified maize
- 6 Stories to Read Right Now: RFS, Ethanol and Biofuels
The EPA's expected release of final renewable fuels production targets have ag and ethanol industry stakeholders reflecting on the chances of a change
- IPCC Bioenergy Assessment Dismisses Indirect Land Use Models
Renewables group says Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports reinforce studies on bioenergy's job creation
- Groups Ask for Faster Rulemaking on UAS Use
Groups supporting UAS use look to the Federal Aviation Administration for faster rulemaking on regulations governing operations in U.S. airspace.