- Pork Specialists Convene For PRRS Meeting
Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome meeting draws more than 200 participants
- FDA To Phase Out 'Medically Important' Microbial Use in Livestock
Agency says plan will 'ensure judicious use of antibiotics in food animals'
- FSIS Sets Resolutions for 2014
USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service outlines goals to September, 2014
- Are Real Dairy Products on Your Holiday Menu?
National Milk Producers introduce new video to make sure REAL dairy hits holiday tables this year
- Dairy Council Will Back Fuel Up To Play 60 For Five More Years
National Dairy Council, federal agencies sign on with nation's largest in-school wellness program for another five years
- Pork Exports Gain Momentum as Beef Continues Surge
U.S. Meat Export Federation says October export numbers are showing strength
- Meat Industry Video Addresses 'Superbugs'
Industry group says 'superbug' term is used incorrectly, too often
- FSIS Releases Salmonella Action Plan
USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service outlines 'aggressive steps' that will be taken to prevent Salmonella outbreaks
- Special Protein May Provide Key to FMD Protection
ARS scientists study effects of interferon proteins on foot and mouth disease
- Dairy Calf and Heifer Association To Offer Scholarship
Scholarship applications are due Feb. 14