- Corn Belt just as diverse now as it was in 1930
University of Illinois farmdoc daily asks: Is the Midwest farm economy too specialized? How diverse is Corn Belt agriculture?
- Develop a plan for planting delays
Working out tactical details now will pay off later, if trouble arises.
- Farm business weekly review
Rounding up in-depth weekly reviews on key ag commodities, transportation, fertilizer, energy and financial markets from the Farm Futures staff
- Morning Livestock Review by John Otte
Seasonally rising cash fed cattle supply points to lower prices ahead, seasonally tightening hog supply points to higher prices ahead
- Morning Market Review by Bryce Knorr
Rain, fear of Russian export return challenge wheat. (Comments are updated by 7:30 a.m. Central Time)