- Farm Bill Waiting Game, RFS Battle and Meat Myths
7 stories you might have missed this week
- American Soybean Association Selects New Officers
Board of Directors confirms Ray Gaesser, Corning, Iowa, as president
- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Farmers Doing Their Part
New Natural Resources Conservation Service study confirms Chesapeake watershed farmers are doing their part in the Bay cleanup. But...
- Proposed RFS Changes Weighed At EPA Hearing
The renewable fuel, livestock and petroleum lobbies take on big day of debate on Renewable Fuel Standard volume obligations
- Chesapeake Bay Conservation Practices Are Working, USDA Report Finds
Report finds Chesapeake Bay watershed projects lowered the estimated average edge-of-field losses of sediment by about 15.1 million tons a year
- Meat Industry Video Addresses 'Superbugs'
Industry group says 'superbug' term is used incorrectly, too often
- Ethanol Supporters Say Rural Economy Will Pay Price for RFS Reduction
Ethanol stakeholders gear up to present opinions in EPA hearing Thursday
- Conservation Stewardship Program Enrollment Now Open
Sustainable Ag Coalition provides resource for farmers interested in CSP
- FSIS Releases Salmonella Action Plan
USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service outlines 'aggressive steps' that will be taken to prevent Salmonella outbreaks