- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field
- Farm Bill, Transportation and RFS: Top Issues At Commodity Classic
Commodity group leadership concerned about more local FSA staff to implement farm bill, tax money for inland waterways, and positive EPA response to RFS industry comments.
- Planting Syngenta's Agrisure Duracade? Follow the Protocols
U.S. Grains Council urges caution to limit risk of contamination in overseas grain shipments
- Syngenta and Gavilon Offer 'Right To Grow' Program
Program allows producers an outlet for Agrisure Duracade grain; National Corn Growers supports effort