- Meat Industry Video Addresses 'Superbugs'
Industry group says 'superbug' term is used incorrectly, too often
- Legislators Push Back On Proposed FDA Rules
Bipartisan, bicameral group says food safety modernization rules will result in 'unintended consequences' for farmers
- More Calls For Another FDA Food Safety Rule Comment Period
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau and Ag Secretary weigh in on FDA's push for more Food Safety Modernization Act regulations on agriculture.
- Food Safety Regulation Comment Period Extended
After two extensions and several months, website snafus force FDA to extend comment period again
- Renewable Fuels, Farm Shows and the Price of Thanksgiving
7 things you might have missed this week
- Shades Of 'Obamacare,' FDA Food Safety Rule Webpage Crashes
With the Nov. 15 public comment deadline looming on FDA's latest Food Safety Modernization Act rules, the website isn't working.
- FDA Proposes Eliminating Trans Fat in Processed Foods
American Soybean Association says new soybean varieties support feasibility of eliminating trans fats in diets