- Pollinator Week Focused On Bee Health
Week keeps importance of bees, butterflies, bats and other pollinators top-of-mind
- Corn Growers Select Next Leader
Chip Bowling, a Maryland grower, named first vice president for NCGA.
- Ethanol Group Unhappy with House Committee RFS Hearing
Ethanol group says House Committee on Oversight hearing regarding the Renewable Fuels Standard was 'one-sided'
- 7 Things You Might Have Missed this Week
More GMO wheat news, food waste mitigation and a new produce plan for Walmart
- Federal Campaign Targets Food Waste
Joint venture between EPA and USDA includes new way forward for limiting food waste to save money and improve the environment
- Renewable Fuel RINs and Volume Obligations, Explained
Energy Information Administration explains how Renewable Identification Numbers and volume obligations are used to implement RFS
- USDA Identifies GE Glyphosate-Resistant Volunteer Wheat
No GE glyphosate-resistant wheat is currently approved for commercial sale; APHIS says it will work to determine how situation occurred
- EPA Proposes Wide Range of Changes to RFS
Environmental Protection Agency proposes modification to RFS to include new pathway for isobutanol, clarify eligibility for ethanol from crop residues