- Bi-Annual Soy 2020 Roundtable Focuses on Nutrient Management
Speakers discussed ongoing efforts to improve nutrient management and water quality efforts.
- 6 Stories to Read Right Now: RFS, Ethanol and Biofuels
The EPA's expected release of final renewable fuels production targets have ag and ethanol industry stakeholders reflecting on the chances of a change
- Obama Administration's Ag Methane Regulations See Pushback
Senators say regulations could amount to $27,000 annually for some livestock farms
- Congressman Proposes Law to Head Off GMO Labeling
GMO labeling proposal would make FDA food safety review mandatory; prohibit states from requiring own label
- Capitol Hill Hearing Reviews Priorities for Advanced Biofuels
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow holds hearing to discuss renewables' impact on jobs, economic growth
- Cry3Bb1 Rootworm Resistance Now Confirmed in Five Illinois Counties
With resistance to mCry3A now confirmed, U of I's Mike Gray says aggressively moving forward with BMPs is necessary.
- Farm Bureau Finds EPA Water Proposal 'Dismaying'
AFBF President Bob Stallman says March 25 EPA water proposal presents challenges for agriculture
- Dow AgroSciences Receives EPA Registration for Seeker Insecticide
'Seeker' will be available for use in soybeans, wheat, and canola for the 2014 growing season; additional approvals for other crops are anticipated
- Lawmakers Question EPA's McCarthy on Renewable Fuel Standard
U.S. Reps ask Environmental Protection Agency head for update on Renewable Fuel Standard ethanol mandate changes
- Bee Health Campaign Suggests Neonicotinoid Treatments Unnecessary
American Seed Trade Association reiterates support for neonicotinoid treatments following Center for Food Safety literature review