- House Ag Committee Passes 2013 Farm Bill
The House Ag Committee passes farm bill 36-10 in 10 hours of debate.
- World Pork Expo Seminars To Address Hot Topics
From food safety to reproduction, the Pork Checkoff's PORK Academy at the World Pork Expo will address a range of producer-oriented topics
- 100% Biodiesel Now Legal for NTPA Tractor Pulling
New rule makes B100 fuel eligible for competition in all classes
- Japanese Cookbook Highlights U.S. Beef
Checkoff, USMEF efforts help American beef find its place in a high-end Japanese food magazine and cookbook
- Study Finds Pork Industry Focusing On Sustainability
Key metrics show environmental improvements of today's pork production practices, the Pork Checkoff says.