- U.S. Dairy Industry Pushes Back on EU's Claim to Cheese Names
Senators signal support for U.S. cheesemakers, calling Europe's claim to names like 'asiago' and 'muenster' an overreach
- Group to Promote Open Data Standard
Fired up by Climate Corporation, new industry group launches with first cooperators.
- Craig Buhrow: A Numbers Man
Keeping an eye on the bottom line has enabled Buhrow to grow a successful operation and raise a family.
- Beef up Shop with Air Compressor
Jenny Products rolls out 60-gallon air compressor with industrial grade power.
- Industry Partnership, Added Funding Aims To Fight PEDV
Pork Checkoff announces new funding, research and collaboration to focus on mitigating loss and impact of Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea virus on pork supply
- Animal Pharmaceutical Companies Commit To FDA's Antibiotic Guidance
AHI member companies say they will align with FDA's December announcement to phase out use of medically important antibiotics for growth promotion
- Comments Close on Impact Assessment for 2,4-D Resistant Crops
More than 9,000 provide comments on Enlist system during extended comment period
- Young Farmers Challenged By Access To Land, Red Tape
Farm Bureau's annual survey reveals key insights about the next generation of farmers and ranchers
- Positive Start for U.S. Red Meat Exports, But Challenging Year Ahead
USMEF says increased competition, higher prices may challenge U.S. meat exports in 2014
- Four Students Earn Pork Industry, CME Scholarships
Two Iowa State University students and two Purdue University Students each take home $2,500 scholarships