- Renewable Fuels Group Says 'Don't Mess with the RFS'
American Petroleum Institute calls on Obama Administration to reduce RFS mandates
- National Pork Board Welcomes New Officers
Karen Richter named National Pork Board President; will serve one-year term effective immediately
- National Pork Producers Working Trade Angle This Week
The National Pork Producers Council has several trade-related issues to tend to ahead of G8 Summit and WTO action on COOL
- Corn Belt Gets A Rain Reprieve
Week of relatively calm weather offers some farmers in lower Midwest chance to finish planting; pesky showers in upper Midwest keep planters out of the field
- Canada Poised To Retaliate on COOL Ruling
Last month's changes to country-of-origin labeling regulations prove not enough for Canada trade officials
- Ethanol Group Unhappy with House Committee RFS Hearing
Ethanol group says House Committee on Oversight hearing regarding the Renewable Fuels Standard was 'one-sided'
- Senate Ends Debate On Farm Bill
Senators ready to take a final vote on Monday
- Plains, West Benefit from Last Week's Moisture
Drought Monitor showing slight improvements as drought trickles down from Plains into Southwest
- Pork Producers Would Benefit From TTIP
Lifting SPS barriers with EU would open a key market for U.S. pork producers.
- Strategies to Control Outbreaks of Foreign Animal Diseases
World Pork Expo attendees are taking a hard look at disease control response strategies in livestock