- Cornell: Dairy Amendment Less Costly Than Farm Bill Proposal
Cornell study suggests Farm Bill policy benefits larger farms, would cost farmers more
- Victor Technologies Celebrates a Birthday with Contests
Marking a century is not easy feat, and the company is offering two challenges - one to students and one to users for 2013.
- Pollinator Week Focused On Bee Health
Week keeps importance of bees, butterflies, bats and other pollinators top-of-mind
- Renewable Fuels Group Says 'Don't Mess with the RFS'
American Petroleum Institute calls on Obama Administration to reduce RFS mandates
- 7 Things You Might Have Missed this Week
Farm Bill moving on, trade a big issue for ag, and the top 5 summer smartphone apps
- National Pork Producers Working Trade Angle This Week
The National Pork Producers Council has several trade-related issues to tend to ahead of G8 Summit and WTO action on COOL
- Corn Belt Gets A Rain Reprieve
Week of relatively calm weather offers some farmers in lower Midwest chance to finish planting; pesky showers in upper Midwest keep planters out of the field
- Disk Mower Series Expanded
Kuhn adds new models to the GMD line of trailed mowers with the 2850 TL.
- Expanded Market Access Brings More U.S. Beef Products to Japan
USMEF works with Japanese bloggers, state beef councils to coordinate expanded marketing efforts in Japanese convenience stores
- Bring Grease Joints Back to Life
Clogged grease joints are a maintenance pain but there's a solution.