- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Rebuts 'Highly Critical'
Chesapeake Bay Foundation responds to critical comment leveled at it in Friday's "Chesapeake Farmers Doing Their Part" web story.
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol Plant In Iowa Is Still A 'Go'
While U.S. EPA weighs a proposed cutback in its ethanol mandate, three cellulosic plants in Iowa will produce more than double the reduced quota.
- Large Ag Auction Set for Dec. 3
Updated: Unreserved public auction features a large selection of model farm equipment.
- When Cover Crops Will And Won't 'Kill' Your Crop Insurance
With cover crop interest exploding nationwide, NRCS and RMA have been wrestling with how cover crops might void insurance coverage on your main crop.
- Farm Futures Launches Ag Finance Boot Camp
Seminar to help farmers make better financial decisions
- App Manages a Farm's Grain Supply
Grain Storage Manager allows you to track grain inventory from field to sale.