- Agco Celebrates Large Square Baler Number 25,000
Large square baler milestone celebrated in birthplace of the concept, Hesston, Kansas.
- Ethanol Groups File Complaint Regarding EU Antidumping Duties
Ethanol groups formally challenge EU tariff in Luxembourg General Court
- KC Fed Examines U.S. Ag's 'Wealth Effect'
Economists say the stage is set for another wealth effect and leveraging cycle in U.S. agriculture
- Livestock, Ethanol Groups Hanging Tight to Differing Opinions on RFS
House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing affirms each sector's viewpoints on RFS in white paper comment request
- Groups Push For Energy Title In Next Farm Bill
Farm, energy and technology groups write to Congress for support in upcoming farm bill negotiations
- USDA Renews Support for Dairy 'Waste to Energy' Programs
USDA Secretary Vilsack announces renewal of energy agreement to help farmers conduct energy audits, build digesters
- USDA, Ag Groups Celebrate Earth Day
Survey releases, organized events and statements of support surround Earth Day celebrations