- Why Super-Long Ears Are Not the Answer to 300-Bushel Corn
Breeder makes the case for more ears, smaller ears to reach higher corn yields.
- Ag Industry Groups Meet with EPA Official to Discuss Future of RFS
Pro-renewables group presses for EPA to stay the course on RFS volumes
- National GMO Labeling Bill Draws Favorable Reaction
Farm groups support bill to create labeling criteria for foods made with genetically modified ingredients
- Capitol Hill Hearing Reviews Priorities for Advanced Biofuels
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow holds hearing to discuss renewables' impact on jobs, economic growth
- Last Minute Planter Upgrade
Yetter releases Interchanger, which makes it easier to loosen wheels when it's time for a change.
- Thurston Launches New Compact Applicator
Blu-Jet AT2000 liquid applicator offers versatility for smaller operations, or for operations that work in tight fields.
- International Corn Group Forging Plans to Discuss EU Biotech Approvals
MAIZALL plans a European mission for June to discuss regulatory approvals for GMO products
- Prepare to Control Palmer Amaranth This Season
Prevention, thoughtful preparation could keep Palmer amaranth from invading your corn or soy fields
- Corn Growers Join Soil Health Research Initiative
NCGA says partnership with USDA will advance research on sustainable soil health for multiple ag uses
- Could NASA Satellites Predict Agricultural Yields in the Future?
New uses for NASA satellites show Midwest crop productivity; has potential for monitoring, predicting regional yields in the future