- USDA crop progress report: U.S. corn planting at 9%
USDA crop progress and condition report has winter wheat condition unchanged at 42% good/excellent, Kansas slips
- Farm business weekly review
Rounding up in-depth weekly reviews on key ag commodities, transportation, fertilizer, energy and financial markets from the Farm Futures staff
- Got cover crops? Get control!
Most cover crops are fairly easy to control in a burndown program -if you pay attention to these control details on four cover crop varieties.
- Majority of ag groups support new TPA legislation
Long-awaited release of legislation to OK Trade Promotion Authority 'fast track' brings ag support
- USDA crop progress report: Winter wheat slips
USDA crop progress and condition report puts corn planting 2%; Winter wheat rated 42% good/excellent
- USDA crop progress report: Wheat ratings drop
Mixed weather conditions knock 13 million bushels off wheat crop in USDA's weekly crop progress and condition report
- Kansas wheat crop condition slips again, 39% good/excellent
Rains falls in eastern areas, not in west as weekly crop condition updates appear
- Crop condition update: Oklahoma, Texas wheat improves
Kansas wheat condition slips in weekly update; Oklahoma and Kansas crops need rain