- USDA, CDC officials answer avian flu questions
When will bird flu impacts subside, and what symptoms of avian flu can poultry producers watch for?
- 4 action areas for livestock pest management
Limit flies, ticks, mites and beetles by dividing livestock pest management regimen into four action areas
- Avian flu timeline: A recap of HPAI headlines
Bird flu beginning to concern export and grain markets; large commercial chicken flock reported infected recently in Iowa
- Self-fed salt supplement plus DDGs equals beef cattle gains
DDGs plus salt as a self-fed supplement in beef cattle boosted gains and curbed indirect expenses for beef producers.
- 6 tips for establishing and managing forage
Management decisions when establishing forage for silage or hay harvest or livestock pasture should be considered carefully
- Beef checkoff helps foodservice chefs use new beef cuts
Beef culinary immersion course includes presentation from meat science specialist on underutilized beef cuts
- 6 ways to optimize livestock baleage quality
Iowa State Specialists discuss implementing a proper livestock baleage feeding system