- 7 Things You Might Have Missed This Week
Farm Bill, organic crop insurance expansion and a recipe for a good 'pie'
- ADUFA Clears Another Hurdle
House Energy and Commerce Committee approves animal antibiotic legislation
- Drought Monitor Reflects Few Improvements
Few significant improvements appear on Drought Monitor, but spotty showers bring short term relief
- New-Tech Herbicide Cleared in Canada
Dow AgroSciences notches first approval of Enlist Duo with approval north of the border.
- Nozzle Tracks Fuel Use in Real Time
IPA offers the flow meter nozzle, which can be used with most common fuels.
- Field Support Tool Available
The folks at Thunder Creek Equipment keep on innovating.
- National Pork Producers Urge Veto on NJ Gestation Stall Ban
National Pork Producers Council says ban is 'solution in search of a problem'
- Vilsack Releases 'New Vision' For Organic Ag
Plan includes expanded crop insurance options, new price elections
- Senate Farm Bill Headed To Floor
Farm Bill passes through Senate Ag Committee in 15-5 roll call vote
- Senate Ag Committee To Begin Farm Bill Mark Up
Committee dives in to Farm Bill discussion Tuesday morning while Congressional Budget Office score indicates smaller savings than originally estimated