- 7 Ag Stories You Might Have Missed This Week
Food insecurity, GMO bills, PEDV tracking and cow methane 'fartpacks'
- Crop Rotation Tips: Design a More Effective Rotation
Properly designed "risky" rotations can make more money in the long run but can result in substantial losses over the short-term. Download our free report.
- USDA to Require PEDV, Swine Delta Coronavirus Reporting
USDA will also track movements of pigs, vehicles and other equipment leaving premises affected by PEDV, Swine Delta Coronavirus
- The Making of 'Farmland,' Ag's Newest Documentary
Farmer participants of 'Farmland' reflect on experiences making the film at the Tribeca Film Festival
- CDC Finds Shrinking Salmonella Infections, but More Campylobacter
CDC touts Food Safety Modernization Act and Salmonella Action Plan as ways to further prevent illness
- USGC: Global Customers Feel Impact of PEDV
Grains Council says PEDV outbreak is major concern for global customers, but no major effect on feed grains expected
- Change In Texas Drought Mixed, Midwest Improves
Wisconsin and Iowa see beneficial improvement from snow and rain; Texas shows mix of drought improvement and degradation
- Bi-Annual Soy 2020 Roundtable Focuses on Nutrient Management
Speakers discussed ongoing efforts to improve nutrient management and water quality efforts.
- GMO Labeling Bill Close to Finish Line in Vermont
Vermont's bill to label GMOs won't be triggered by labeling laws in surrounding states
- 60 Ag Organizations Receive Funding to Boost Exports
USDA's Market Access and Foreign Market Development programs award funding for export promotion.