- Ron Bremmer: Making Time For Family, Community And Agriculture
Bremmer has helped spearhead a housing development and ethanol plant in his area of Stephenson County.
- Make Your Own Decision on Multi-Hybrid Technology
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Momentum is building, but not everyone is convinced of multi-hybrid tech.
- Continued Caution on Syngenta's Duracade
Syngenta pulls Duracade from Canadian market; NCGA updates growers on status of corn traits not approved in all markets
- New Federal Financing, Opportunities for Small and Mid-Size Farmers
USDA launches expanded programs for small and mid-size farmers at National Farmers Union convention
- Pork Producers Look Forward to Strong Demand
Strong year-end exports drive optimism about 2014 export trends
- Vilsack Delivers Keynote At NFU Convention
Vilsack announces additional offerings for small and mid-sized farmers at NFU convention
- ASA Policy Priorities Focus On Food, Data and Drones
Members discuss policy course for waterways, GMO labeling and trans fats during open resolutions process
- Four Respected Producers Named Master Farmers
Ron Bremmer, Craig Buhrow, Mike Kenyon and Greg Leigh are the 2014 Master Farmers.
- Plant Breeding Has Been Critical To Soybean Yield Increases Over the Years
Understanding past yield improvements will help unlock the secret to future yield gains.
- More Stations Now Offering E85
Energy Information Administration reports that the number of stations selling E85 are increasing, but has slowed in past two years