- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Proposed RFS Changes Weighed At EPA Hearing
The renewable fuel, livestock and petroleum lobbies take on big day of debate on Renewable Fuel Standard volume obligations
- Ethanol Supporters Say Rural Economy Will Pay Price for RFS Reduction
Ethanol stakeholders gear up to present opinions in EPA hearing Thursday
- EPA, USDA Roll Out Expanded Water Quality Trading
Agency partnership provides approach for regulated entities to comply with EPA Clean Water Act requirements
- Group Issues RFS Call to Action
National Corn Growers Association, National Biodiesel Board are calling on members and allies to defend ethanol
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol Plant In Iowa Is Still A 'Go'
While U.S. EPA weighs a proposed cutback in its ethanol mandate, three cellulosic plants in Iowa will produce more than double the reduced quota.
- EU Pesticide Regulation Poses Problem for Ag Exports, Group Says
Hazard-based bans could impact 40% of U.S. ag exports
- New Organizations Join Effort to Retain RFS
Primarily non-ag groups VoteVets.org and Americans United for Change launch campaign against 'big oil'
- Legislators Oppose EPA's Clean Water Act Rulemaking
Legislators suggest EPA's rulemaking could expand CWA legislation to include ponds and other small bodies of water
- Maryland Pulls Plug On Chesapeake Phosphorus Tool
Maryland's P Management Tool for the Chesapeake Bay clean-up goes back to the drawing board again after substantially critical public comment.