- EPA Opens Comments on Waters of the US Language
Full Waters of the U.S. language under the Clean Water Act now posted to Federal Register for public comment
- Ethanol Hopes Major Media Buy Will Loosen Petroleum's Grip
Ethanol industry collaborates on TV, digital advertising purchase ahead of final RFS decision
- Brazilian Beef Import Still Too Risky, Agriculture Groups Say
National Farmers Union submits comment to USDA APHIS during extended comment period on Brazilian beef import proposal
- Farmers Still Going Digital; Looking Online for Ag Resources
Syngenta survey indicates a majority of people in agriculture use online resources
- Bee Care Research Center Opens in North Carolina
State-of-the-art Bayer CropScience facility is dedicated to improving honey bee health through pollinator research and education.
- USDA Approves Water Projects in 40 States to Celebrate Earth Day
Farm bill funding allows record investments in rural water infrastructure, USDA says
- Iroquois County Farmer Experiments With Water Control Structures
John Wilken follows a specific procedure for controlling the water table in his fields for spring planting.
- New Planting Season is Also Time For New Batch of Testing
Corn Illustrated: Farmers, seed companies and educators will test concepts that could help you improve corn production tomorrow.
- Biofuel Industry Refutes UNL Corn Stover Study
Biofuels groups say study improperly assumes stover removal rates, suggests 'extreme modeling assumptions'
- Syngenta Deems 'Right to Grow' Duracade Marketing Program Effective
'Right to Grow' program for Agrisure Duracade grain a 'success' so far, Syngenta says