- Record-Breaking Attendance at 2014 Commodity Classic
More than 7,300 people attend 19th annual event
- School Lunch Critique, Ag Coexistence and Stressed Out Cows
7 stories you might have missed this week
- Mixed Feelings on USDA's Coexistence Report
Ag groups weigh in on USDA's efforts to expand agreement among ag stakeholders
- Basics of the New Dairy Insurance Program
Missouri economist suggests new dairy programs in 2014 farm bill may require more planning, but they don't have to be complicated
- Cows With Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms?
Oregon State Research suggests cows witnessing wolf attacks suffer symptoms similar to PTSD
- Two Storms Bring Drought Improvements in the West
Topsoil moisture remains a concern for some winter wheat areas
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- 5 Ag and Energy Takeaways from the White House Budget
Budget info to go: proposal would extend cellulosic tax credit, cut back crop insurance support
- Canada Reports Results of Feed Testing for PEDv
Canadian Food Inspection Agency says it cannot confirm a link between feed containing blood plasma from the U.S. and PEDv cases in Canada
- Have Market Participants Correctly Gauged PEDV Magnitude?
Economist says markets will evaluate several factors to determine trajectory of hog values