- EPA Is Not Agriculture's Friend, Despite Sarah's Lip Service
EPA's goals reflected in its Chesapeake Bay Watershed "pollution diet" threaten small-scale agriculture, despite its in-house ag advocate.
- Seed Treatments Offer Big Benefits, CropLife Report Finds
CropLife research finds seed treatments can offer strong grower and economic benefits
- Farm Bill Waiting Game, RFS Battle and Meat Myths
7 stories you might have missed this week
- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Proposed RFS Changes Weighed At EPA Hearing
The renewable fuel, livestock and petroleum lobbies take on big day of debate on Renewable Fuel Standard volume obligations
- Ethanol Supporters Say Rural Economy Will Pay Price for RFS Reduction
Ethanol stakeholders gear up to present opinions in EPA hearing Thursday
- EPA, USDA Roll Out Expanded Water Quality Trading
Agency partnership provides approach for regulated entities to comply with EPA Clean Water Act requirements
- Group Issues RFS Call to Action
National Corn Growers Association, National Biodiesel Board are calling on members and allies to defend ethanol
- DuPont Cellulosic Ethanol Plant In Iowa Is Still A 'Go'
While U.S. EPA weighs a proposed cutback in its ethanol mandate, three cellulosic plants in Iowa will produce more than double the reduced quota.
- EU Pesticide Regulation Poses Problem for Ag Exports, Group Says
Hazard-based bans could impact 40% of U.S. ag exports