- NCGA Chief Executive Officer to Retire
National Corn Growers Association CEO Rick Tolman will step down from post Sept. 30
- Make Your Own Decision on Multi-Hybrid Technology
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Momentum is building, but not everyone is convinced of multi-hybrid tech.
- Continued Caution on Syngenta's Duracade
Syngenta pulls Duracade from Canadian market; NCGA updates growers on status of corn traits not approved in all markets
- Four Respected Producers Named Master Farmers
Ron Bremmer, Craig Buhrow, Mike Kenyon and Greg Leigh are the 2014 Master Farmers.
- Record-Breaking Attendance at 2014 Commodity Classic
More than 7,300 people attend 19th annual event
- Corn Growers: Budget May Be 'Dead on Arrival,' but Raises Concerns
National Corn Growers Association says White House Budget Proposal may not get anywhere, but it still explains Presidential priorities.
- NCGA Yield Contest Winners Offer Growing Tips
Contest winners discuss helpful tips and tricks for getting the most out of the field
- Complexities of Crop Insurance Decisions
RMA has concluded the price discovery period, so what's the right insurance option for your farm?
- Skimping On Fertilizer Is A Two-Edged Sword
CORN ILLUSTRATED: Applying less fertilizer to trim the budget only works if you know soil test levels.
- ERS Report Recaps 15 Years of GMOs
USDA's Economic Research Service says questions persist about the potential of GE crops