- Supreme Court To Hear Mennonite Religious Liberty Case
U.S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear the religious liberty appeal of the owners of a Mennonite family business from Lancaster County, Pa.
- EPA Is Not Agriculture's Friend, Despite Sarah's Lip Service
EPA's goals reflected in its Chesapeake Bay Watershed "pollution diet" threaten small-scale agriculture, despite its in-house ag advocate.
- This Dairy Parlor 'Tech' Saves Time And Labor
Automatic teat dipping system greatly accelerated dairy cow parlor through-put up to 50% says Milk Producer Scott Kreider.
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation Rebuts 'Highly Critical'
Chesapeake Bay Foundation responds to critical comment leveled at it in Friday's "Chesapeake Farmers Doing Their Part" web story.
- New Jersey School Earns $5,000 NY Jets Check
NY Jets' Nick Folk presented $5,000 grand prize check to Rahway school for its farm stand and best school nutrition program in New Jersey.
- Cellulosic Ethanol A 'Good Environmental Fit' For Corn Growers
With cellulosic ethanol production expected to come on strong in 2014, growers stand to benefit from stover residue removal.
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Farmers Doing Their Part
New Natural Resources Conservation Service study confirms Chesapeake watershed farmers are doing their part in the Bay cleanup. But...
- New York Farmers Donate Close To 8.4-million Pounds of Food
New York Farmers thanked for donating 8.4 Million pounds of food to state food banks at this week's Farm Bureau annual meeting.
- 4 Tips To Maximizing Your Farm Life ROI!
With farm activities slowing down for a needed winter breather, now's the time to invest thought in maximizing your return on your life investment.
- Ford Delivers First-Ever Natural Gas Powered F-150 Pickup
First Ford F-150 pickups with a natural gas-powered option rolled off assembly line before Thanksgiving.