It's been a busy year here at Prairie Farmer.
An historic drought. No farm bill. More regulations. Pink slime. Continued pushback by HSUS against livestock. Palmer amaranth. More regulations.
Wait. Did I mention that already?
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to take a look back at what you all read most this year. And I'm beyond grateful that you do read it. Our web team has scoured the data (scoured, not scours) and here, we present you with the top 10 My Generation blogs for 2012.
Again, thank you for reading, and for making these top-read blogs. And remember, sharing these on Facebook or emailing the link is an easy and accessible way to share the agricultural story with your non-farming friends. Share away!
1. Buy Organic, But Not Because of This
2. Our Friend, Greg
3. Isn't Organic Food Supposed to Be Natural?
4. A (Very Talented) Farm Girl and Her Dream
5. How a Good Product Got a Bad Rap
6. Of Organic Food and Measured Risk
7. Food: It's Not Incorporated and It's More than a Movie
8. Had It Not Been for 4-H House
9. Loose: Not Taking Questions
10. HSUS: Perception as Reality