1. Pencils. Yellow. Number 2. (I don't care if I write on a computer. I'm a writer, darnit, and I need pencils!)
2. Colored Sharpie pens. For the pretty. I'm maybe a little obsessed with them and they make my ridiculous handwriting look a little nicer. Actually, a lot nicer. (You know that line in Steel Magnolias where Clairee says, "You have the handwriting of a serial killer"? She was actually talking about me. My husband confirms.)
3. File folders. For the illusion of organization.
4. Pictures of my babies. Obviously.
5. Old Prairie Farmers. For the history. And the permanence. And the reminder that what we do is not fleeting but will instead be dug up in an attic by someone's children someday and sold on Ebay. I kid. Sort of.
Five Things: The Series
Check out Dozens of other 30 Days Farm Bloggers Here