- Farm Bill Waiting Game, RFS Battle and Meat Myths
7 stories you might have missed this week
- New York Farmers Donate Close To 8.4-million Pounds of Food
New York Farmers thanked for donating 8.4 Million pounds of food to state food banks at this week's Farm Bureau annual meeting.
- Ethanol Supporters Say Rural Economy Will Pay Price for RFS Reduction
Ethanol stakeholders gear up to present opinions in EPA hearing Thursday
- Biotech Group Names New Leader
Michael Phillips to be first secretariat for U.S. Biotech Crops Alliance.
- Pennsylvania Roads And Bridges Get A $267 Million Upgrade
On Monday, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett $1.3-billion transportation funding bill none too soon for state's rural roads and bridges.
- Legislators Push Back On Proposed FDA Rules
Bipartisan, bicameral group says food safety modernization rules will result in 'unintended consequences' for farmers
- More Calls For Another FDA Food Safety Rule Comment Period
Pennsylvania Farm Bureau and Ag Secretary weigh in on FDA's push for more Food Safety Modernization Act regulations on agriculture.
- U.S. Senate Committee Tax Proposal Would Harm Farmers
Many farms would pay up-front tax payments with less ability to weather price shocks
- Maryland Pulls Plug On Chesapeake Phosphorus Tool
Maryland's P Management Tool for the Chesapeake Bay clean-up goes back to the drawing board again after substantially critical public comment.
- Renewable Fuels, Farm Shows and the Price of Thanksgiving
7 things you might have missed this week