- Biofuel Industry Refutes UNL Corn Stover Study
Biofuels groups say study improperly assumes stover removal rates, suggests 'extreme modeling assumptions'
- Ag Industry Groups Meet with EPA Official to Discuss Future of RFS
Pro-renewables group presses for EPA to stay the course on RFS volumes
- Syngenta Announces Partnership with Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies
Syngenta will license Adding Cellulosic Ethanol technology process from Cellulosic Ethanol Technologies
- Capitol Hill Hearing Reviews Priorities for Advanced Biofuels
Senate Ag Committee Chairwoman Debbie Stabenow holds hearing to discuss renewables' impact on jobs, economic growth
- Lawmakers Question EPA's McCarthy on Renewable Fuel Standard
U.S. Reps ask Environmental Protection Agency head for update on Renewable Fuel Standard ethanol mandate changes
- Ethanol Industry Looks At How to Sell More Ethanol
Staring up at the ethanol blend wall, industry leaders discuss a few options for pushing past 13 billion gallons of annual ethanol sales.