Green Seeds Inc.
GREEN-SEEDS not only breeding and producing comprehensive about high quality tropical vegetables&flowers varieties but also distributing&providing a scientific, technical information about tropical horticulture.
GREEN-SEEDS, a venture of GREEN Co., not only breeding and producing comprehensive about high quality tropical vegetables and flowers varieties but also distributing and providing a full range of scientific, technical and market information about tropical horticulture.
With headquarter locate in Walnut City (Los Angeles, California), several warehouses around USA, and a very efficient logistic system; we are able to supply relatively small orders by mail or bulk of seeds products order by air parcel post world-wide. The importance thing, as professionals seed producers in the world, we take care of all international regulations and phytosanitary requirements, as well as all documents required for customs purposes.
GREEN-SEEDS supply seeds to every corner of the earth!
GREEN-SEEDS are also an invaluable source of information for any professional from the vegetables and flowers seed sector. First, our varieties are described extensively with pictures. Secondly, our technical databases provide technical, scientific and market information about the tropical horticulture sector.
The Technical Database from our Web site is a new concept and, to our knowledge, the largest of its kind. The database is dynamic; anybody can send us articles on the subject. All articles will be published with the name and email of the authors, copyrights intact. For the benefit of all horticulture seed companies, tropical growers and home gardeners, it is totally FREE.
ABOUT GREEN CO
GREEN Co. is a Vegetable and Flowers Seed Corporation, member of a Consortium of Companies, devoted to bringing their contribution in breeding, producing and distributing seeds of improved varieties. GREEN Co. specializes in Asian vegetables and varieties adapted to tropical and subtropical conditions.
For several years, GREEN Co. has been active in Asia through partnerships with the French Agriculture Research Institute for Tropics and other international research agencies, thus capitalizing on three decades of plant breeding. All the Company efforts concentrate on developing varieties with higher heat tolerance and disease resistance. Its reputation in providing high quality seeds for South East Asia and other Asian markets has increased over the recent years.
Today, GREEN Co. supplies thousands of customers in the region and all over the world, either under their "TROPICA" registered brand or packed in bulk.
Through belonging to an international Consortium, GREEN Co., is also a major Partner for countries and Companies who wish to access seed technology and breeding programs. The consortium has a strong role in setting-up national seed projects in several countries throughout Asia, including Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia.
GREEN Co is the largest vegetable plugs producer in Vietnam with around 20 million seedlings produced every year. GREEN Co. can also supply all kinds of services related to the seed sector and tropical horticulture business.
The major achievements made by GREEN Co., in a few years have in part resulted from:
• Its "hybrid nature" (part state run through its association within the above consortia) thus having connections at the highest government levels and being involved in National Seed programs.
• The company's ability to build partnerships with different players in the seed sector covering breeding, seed production, marketing and institutional aspects.
• Its action to develop very flexible strategies depending on their customers' requirements. These include contract seed production, packing under customers' brands, sales in bulk, or appointing exclusive agents for their TROPICA brand, on the marketing side. Investing in local research and seed production agreements is also a major component of GREEN Co., strategy.
• Grasping market tendencies - FAST. For example, GREEN Co., is now the major Seedling Company in Vietnam. With the largest nursery in Vietnam, we are now well ahead of competitors to supply seedlings to the Vietnamese farmers. Another example of fast adaptation to market trends is shown through our e-venture GREEN-SEEDS.com.
• GREEN Co., Seed Company and distributor of the TROPICA brand, has one of the fastest growing rates in the seed sector. Its strategy is focused on quality and long term business.
Moreover, GREEN Co. has developed partnerships throughout the region and world-wide to create and distribute improved varieties for the tropical Asian markets and produce very high quality seeds. These varieties are now very popular not only in Asian countries but also throughout the World. We are opening for University Professors, Agriculture Engineers, Researchers, Farmers, Nurseries and Supermarket owner to become our partner/distributor to help diversify Asian tropical-subtropical vegetables, flowers seeds and varieties in North America.
If you plan to co-operate with us as a substantial portion of your own business, it will be your advantage to have utilized to our high quality resources. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via our USA sale force team below:
Contact name : Mr. Terry Nguyen
Email : Terry @green-genetics.com
Cell Phone : (909) 569 – 3747
Fax : +1 (213) 341 – 0134
727 Brea Canyon Road, Suite #12
Walnut, CA 91789